Thursday, June 9, 2011

*gasps, pause* ohmiGosh Thor!!!

Now, I don't know about you, but Marvel is awesome. I mean there HAS to be some  character in a movie that you could just fall in love with.Well mine is Chris Hemsworth. OMG *insert insane fangirl moment here*. He is an awesome Thor!! And the movie rocks. He is also very very very very handsome! Whenever you go to a movie theater you want the movie to be worth your money that you paid {as much as movies cost these days}.  Well from my point of view this movie met that need. I AM A BIG FAN OF THOR!!!!! {but mostly the fact that Chris Hemsworth is in it}
Go do yourself a favor. Watch Thor. It's one of the best superhero movies out there {and it's also one of the cleanest [language, kissing, etc]. Thor is such a gentleman...*sigh*}
-Amber <3

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I like kissing...and that attractive human being, as well! <3

Found you through Jocee's shameless plug for your blog, and now you have another follower! <3