Saturday, July 30, 2011

COLORS

                                                                     I LOVE LIME
                                                          GREEN

This color is kind of boyish but it has the qualities of a bold girl.

                                                                  

                                          I LOVE YELLOW  

                                                    



This  color makes me smile cause it is so bright {wouldn't we be practically blind without this color}






                                            I LOVE BLUE          

   

This color is dark and bright making it different than the other colors.




                                         I LOVE PURPLE   








This color screams ''INDEPENDENT''







I LOVE ORANGE


This color is very soft and interesting




                                           I LOVE RED            




This color is a dangerous kind of color

                                     




I LOVE ALL OF THE COLORS!!!!

                                                                                                               

No comments: